Thank you for your interest in our Patient Education and Acquisition curriculum. All of us at the RMT Institute believe that the sharing of information in a clinical and educational setting delivers an unparalleled educational experience for the practitioner. We are proud to offer the following options to help you develop, sustain, and grow at your own pace, a successful regenerative medicine program. Please take a look at some of our options for your practice.
Patient Education Videos
Please look at the thousands of videos available to you to help educate your patients through our digital marketing program. 25 videos cost only $75/month
Business Development through Website, Email, and Social Media Marketing Programs
We provide programs and guidance on how to develop your practice through the most effective and efficient vehicles in your specific community. We will help you get the word out, let your community know what you are doing. The scope of the program is extensive. You choose the range and support needed. We offer a free Strategic Planning worksheet to everyone who wants to see where they are before starting any program.
Website Help, Patient Acquisition Funnel Management, SEO Instruction
The most successful doctors have implemented a regenerative medicine specific page on their existing website or make a brand new regenerative medicine specific site. Use the words that best describe services offered. Use good SEO techniques so the page title lists items that are in the page description and throughout that page. Title each page with 2-3 key words such as: PRP | Regenerative Medicine | City I practice in or Knee Pain | Platelet Rich Plasma | Biologic Therapy. We have created a sample website for RMTI Alumni to use for content or design ideas.
Our educational and business development curriculum includes but is not limited to:
- Scope of operations (what it is /is not)
- Future vision for service line (strategic plan)
- Service line administrative structure & and governance. How does research logistics integrate into the overall health system structure
- P&L statement discussion (capital investment, staff needs, pricing strategy, revenue stream, etc.)
- Marketing efforts to the community (Practice and Physician specific marketing material and marketing plans that fit in Stategic Plan)
- Challenges / successes Lessons learned / “Must haves” to start a new program
Strategic Planning worksheet request form